Oferta de empleo como Técnicos para apoyo a niños, Escuelas Reino Unido en Reachjobs, Surrey, London Publicada el: Friday, 11 Oct - 09:46 Nombre de la empresa: Reachjobs Número de trabajadores: 30
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
Empresa especializada en reclutamiento de perfiles para el Reino Unido.
Ubicación Población: Surrey Código Postal: 123456 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Técnicos para apoyo a niños, Escuelas Reino Unido
Categorías: Educación y formación - Educación especial Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: 1 - 5 Número de vacantes: 80
Descripción de la oferta: Children and Young Adults Support Workers - Lingfield, Surrey
Final interviews with the employer will be held via Skype (Video Conference)
We are currently looking for Children and Young Adults Support Workers to work in Lingfield, Surrey.
The employer is the leading national charity, which exists to improve the lives of children and
young people with epilepsy and associated conditions. With over 100 years of experience, their unique Headquarters located in Lingfield, Surrey offers world class services which include the provision of Residential Services, Education and Health Care to children and young people in the UK.
Location: Lingfield, Surrey
To support student development under the direction of the relevant line manager by contributing to the students' educational, social and developmental curriculum and participating in its delivery as a member of a co-ordinator team.
· EU Nationality
· Very good Level of English
· Motivation to improve the lives of young people and adults.
· Sensitivity, integrity, adaptability and Self - motivated
· Ability to work flexible and unsocial hours
· Work with the organisational values
· To be prepared to develop further training and knowledge beyond the basic requirements of the position.
· Interpersonal relationships - ability to inspire people to work with you.
· Influencing and negotiation - possess personal characteristics to influence other professionals.
· To be able to understand or to develop an understanding of the rights and needs of children and young adults with a disability
· Able to understand or to develop an understanding of the need to maintain and respect confidentiality.
· Work or voluntary experience of working with children or young adults
· Experience of young people with disabilities
· Experience of personal care
· Experience of leading a recreational, educational or social activity with a group of young people
Skills and Knowledge:
· To be able to provide consistency of care and support to the student group
· Ability to interact with a range of people/young people
· To be able to take direction from supervisors in line with Company's policies and procedures
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Ability to liaise with others, attend meetings and report on student progress
· An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
· Knowledge of young people who have complex and multiple learning disabilities including challenging behaviour
· Knowledge of Safeguarding principles
· Basic Computer and IT skills
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Ability to prioritise and respond to differing demands as required
· To be prepared to undertake training requirements of the position
Salary and Benefits:
You will benefit from in-depth training and development, you'll also receive a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits, including:
· Full Time Contract - 38 hours/week - Hourly Pay Rate - £8.79 per hour
· Monthly Gross Salary - £1448/month
· Holiday entitlements : 27 days, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata, where applicable)
· Occupational pension scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare vouchers
· Subsidised staff dining room
· Gym membership
· Simply Health - health savings scheme
· On site accommodation available. The accommodation provided will be in a recently renovated Hostel and will cost £305/month with a required deposit of 100£ deducted from salary.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Educación Secundaria Obligatoria Experiencia mínima: No Requerida Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 1.500 €- 1.800 € Bruto/mes