In-House Recruiter - everis (London) All London
Oferta de empleo como In-House Recruiter en everis (London), London, LondonPublicada el: 09/05/2017 18:46:06
Nombre de la empresa: everis (London)
Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Código Postal: W1D 1NN
País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: In-House Recruiter
Categorías: Recursos humanos - Selección de personalNivel: Especialista
Personal a cargo: 1 - 5
Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary / Rate: £30-36,000 per annum + Monthly KPI Bonus
Currently we are looking to recruit an ambitious in-house recruiter to join our ever developing recruitment team.
The person will ideally be coming from an in-house recruitment background or someone who has had experience in an agency and would like to move into the in-house recruitment environment.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the full recruitment life-cycle and work closely with the HR team with the on-boarding process, ensuring that you encompass the everis company values.
You will be identifying the most suitable candidates to join everis as a full employee or as a contractor for specific projects.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Hiring Managers and Senior Staff Members to present a high level of candidates that have been pre-qualified by yourself against the job specification.
You will be asked to work on a number of positions at the same time that may cover different practise sectors, such as Retail, Banking or Utilities in a number of different Technologies.
In this position you will gain a wealth of experience and understanding of how the IT Consultancy world operates within a fast paced recruitment department that will let you to grow in your career in the future.
Tasks that we require to be performed are:
· Represent and convey everis' vision and values at all times.
· Focusing on direct recruitment across all business areas.
· Coordinating and hosting telephone interviews and face to face interviews.
· Building trust with the candidates and managing their expectations.
· At least 2 years' experience working in a recruitment environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, at all levels of staff members.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Creative ability and insight to the recruitment market.
· Ability to work to deadlines and pressure that comes with this.
What we are looking for:
· Someone who is motivated, confident, enthusiastic, driven, independent and pro-active
· Someone who is flexible and helpful approach to deal with varied tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
· Someone who is Willing to work as a recruitment team and not on your own hires and targets
The key to the company's success is due to our strong core everis values:
Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
Creative Energy: we love what we do.
Consistency: We do what we say.
Transparency: we say what we do.
At everis UK you will be helping us to improve our businesses.
everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations.
RequisitosEstudios mínimos: Diplomatura
Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años
Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
ContratoTipo de contrato: Indefinido
Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 30.000 €- 36.000 € Bruto/año
- Great Britain
- Published: 07 Sept 2017 - 01:40
- Visits: 971