Financial Analyst (Operational) EMEA - UK or Germany based position - TECHTRONIC INDUSTRIES IBERIA S All London
Oferta de empleo como Financial Analyst (Operational) EMEA - UK or Germany based position en TECHTRONIC INDUSTRIES IBERIA S.L., Maidenhead, LondonPublicada el: Thursday, 23 Mar - 10:48
Nombre de la empresa: TECHTRONIC INDUSTRIES IBERIA S.L.
Número de trabajadores: 42
Sede central en: Madrid
Descripción de la empresa
FABRICACION & COMERCIALIZACION DE HERRAMIENTAS ELECTRICAS MANUALES DE LA MARCA AEG & MILWAUKEE
Código Postal: 000000
País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Financial Analyst (Operational) EMEA - UK or Germany based position
Categorías: Otros - Sin especificarNivel: Mando intermedio
Personal a cargo: 0
Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: WOULD YOU LIKE TO DEVELOP YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER ABROAD?
We offer an unique opportunity to join a world-class leader company.
Techtronic Industries (TTI) is dedicated to design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries.
We are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst to join the European Headquarters based in Maidenhead (UK) or alternatively Winnenden (Germany).
The individual will primarily support the EMEA Power Tools Division and will predominantly work with department managers in support of key central cost centres such as Operations, Manufacturing, IT, Finance etc
The role will involve strong interactions with various functions across the Company and across the EMEA region, including CEO, CFO, VPs and various finance teams and department managers, both centrally and locally.
- Supporting the monthly closing process by actively managing the results.
- Preparation & delivery of accurate and complete monthly reporting
for actuals and the year-to-go forecast.
- Analysing and presenting the monthly results to the department
managers, while identifying po-tential risks and opportunities.
- Supporting the annual budget process, including planning, reporting
and presenting. This will in-clude interaction with the department
managers and preparation of budget packs and input templates.
- Monthly capital expenditure reporting and forecasting.
- Developing new reports and analyses to help drive profitability and
strategic decision making.
- Participate in other projects for internal process optimization, cost
saving initiatives and im-provement in controls.
RequisitosEstudios mínimos: Grado
Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años
Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Requisitos mínimos: WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of financial KPI's
- Strong process skills and a "logical & inquisitive" mind
- Ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills to meet critical deadlines
- Experience in Operations Finance/Manufacturing preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel (Advanced level), PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with SAP FI/CO
- FMCG sector or similar experience preferred
ContratoTipo de contrato: Indefinido
Jornada laboral: Completa
- Great Britain
- Published: 30 Mar - 01:41 AM
- Visits: 349